Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way:
1. Gather your items & Register as a Seller!
- Gather the items you would like to sell – kids, mens, women’s, home decor, & even pet items can be sold at our online events!
- Make sure your items are clean, in excellent condition, and have all pieces included.
- Shoppers are able to return merchandise that does not meet our quality standards or if an item doesn’t match its description.
- Register here as a seller. There is a $7 registration fee or $5 when you register during our Early Bird registration period.
2. Enter your items with our easy to use online system.
- Enter the items into your account. The system will prompt you for the item description, price and a photo. Any item with a picture will be seamlessly transferred to the online store.
- Use your phone or other mobile device for item entry. This is the easiest and most seamless way to add pictures.
- A good photo can be the difference between selling and not selling! We’ve compiled some helpful photo tricks & tips below.
- Choose the best and most specific category available for your item. This is where your item will show up in the online store.
- Please note: we’ve expanded our categories to provide more options adding women’s & men’s clothing, accessories, home decor and more.
- Be as detailed as you can with your description – brand, size, description.
- There is a minimum price of $4 – small bundles are encouraged for clothing and books
- Once you’ve locked your inventory, please do NOT cross post items elsewhere.
3. Watch your items SELL!
- We’ll load your items into our online store at www.TotSwapToGo.com.
- Sales will be posted each morning with the previous days sales.
- Gather and prep ONLY your sold items.
- NO hangers for clothing items
- All pieces and items must be securely bundled together – use zip ties, clear bags that are closed securely.
- Larger items do not need to be assembled (crib, pack n play, etc). Include all pieces and package them in an easy way to transport to the sale. This will also make it easier for the shopper at pickup.
- TotSwap will generate special buyer tags for you to attach to each sold item.
- These are different than our in person MyCM tags.
- Print tags on regular paper to then securely attach to your items, cardstock is not required.
4. Drop off only the items you sold
- Reserve a Check-In time in your MyCM account.
- Bring your SOLD items only to drop-off.
- Check your items in to ensure everything has been dropped off & tagged properly.
- Organize your items in alphabetical order based on the buyer tag. This will help drop off go more quickly.
- Depending on how many items you have, dropoff should take about 30 minutes.
- We’ll make sure your items get to the person who bought them and you are paid.
5. Get paid
- Payment is sent via eMail the less than one week after shopper pick up.
- Be sure that the email in your account is up to date in order to receive your payment!
Still have questions? Go to our Consignor FAQ’s page here for more information.